Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Preview, Prediction Match Timings

Chelsea vs Manchester United




Premier League match will be held between 2 giants  Chelsea vs Manchester United on coming Saturday 20th October 2018 at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Details

Game: Chelsea vs Manchester United
Tournament: Premier League – 2018/19
Date/Time: 15:30 GMT +4 / 20th October 2018
Venue: Stamford Bridge

Manchester United yields to Stamford Bridge as negative seem to stop Chelsea’s unbeaten start to the year.
Man Utd meanwhile emerged on the verge at Old Trafford before a Massive comeback victory over Newcastle before the international break.

Chelsea intention to climb to place in the standings and we forecast they will go all guns.

Chelsea’s only injury concern is Antonio Rudiger, that withdrew throughout the break because of a groin injury.
This will be the exciting match for the football and Premier League fans who want aggressive to know who will win this match.

Chelsea has more chances to win as they played well in their last matches and they stand at 2nd position in points table. On the other side, Man Utd stands at 8th position with the 13′ points.

According to google prediction meter, Chelsea has 56% chances and United 20% with 24% of match draw prediction. Let see who going to win this match. Stay Tuned with us to get Chelsea vs Manchester United Live Stream ; we will upload all updates here.

CHELSEA: Previous matches Results

07.10.18 PL Southampton Chelsea 0 : 3
04.10.18 EL Chelsea MOL Vidi 1 : 0
29.09.18 PL Chelsea Liverpool 1 : 1
26.09.18 CC Liverpool Chelsea 1 : 2
23.09.18 PL West Ham Chelsea 0 : 0

MANCHESTER UNITED: Previous matches Results

06.10.18 PL Manchester United Newcastle 3 : 2
02.10.18 CL Manchester United Valencia 0 : 0
29.09.18 PL West Ham Manchester United 3 : 1
25.09.18 CC Manchester United Derby 2 : 3
(2 : 2)
22.09.18 PL Manchester United Wolves 1 : 1

CHELSEA vs MANCHESTER UNITED Head to Head Results

19.05.18 FAC Chelsea Manchester United 1 : 0
25.02.18 PL Manchester United Chelsea 2 : 1
05.11.17 PL Chelsea Manchester United 1 : 0
16.04.17 PL Manchester United Chelsea 2 : 0
13.03.17 FAC Chelsea Manchester United 1 : 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *